Recap of "I Lost My Shoe!"


Hey guys, 

Isn't it a beautiful day to save lives?

This blog is an opinion piece on the last blog from season 8, episode 24...



“The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident will be the best and worst of your life. You will be pushed beyond the breaking point."

I never thought how true that statement was till this episode. Us, being the audience got to truly witness each doctor on that plane go through the best and definitely the worst experiences of their lives.

Owen Hunt is one of the sweetest doctors on the show, the way he always cared for Cristina and every doctor on this show. 

This proves he never had a malicious conscience while deciding to make the doctors use that plane, which had previously crashed a while ago. 

However, can you truly persecute him for saving the hospital a couple hundred dollars?




Credit to C.T.V.


Throughout this episode, we see disgusting and graphic things. 

To start off with, we see Dr. Shepherd’s hand physically in a piece of plane. 

Oh my goodness, if ever I’d physically witness something like that I would throw up! What about you? 

I am close to positive that this was an emotional episode for everyone, we needed to look deep into the meaning of each episode to find the significant messages. However, that’s a lesson for another day…

Till next blog :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recap of previous blog: “I Would’ve Loved You No Matter What”

“I Would’ve Loved You No Matter What”